Mon, Jan 09|
Best Practices for Leading Effective Meetings
This webinar will show you how to plan, lead, and participate in formal or informal meetings
Time & Location
Jan 09, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
About the event
Are you making meetings as effective as possible?
Do you often dread leading and attending meetings?
For many workers, meetings are a part of their daily schedule. Research shows that workers spend, on average, three hours a day in meetings. Unproductive meetings are detrimental to business success. However, done correctly, meetings are essential for any business. When facilitated well, meetings can be effective, issues can get resolved, and participants can feel grateful they attended.
This webinar will show you how to plan, lead, and participate in formal or informal meetings. You will learn how to,
- identify the best reasons for holding meetings.
- plan successful meetings, including determining whom to invite, identifying your purpose, setting the right environment, and more.
- craft an agenda that boosts engagement, makes good use of time, and achieves desired results.
- set up a meeting structure that improves communication and results.
- create guidelines for your meetings to boost engagement.
- set up ground rules for your meetings that increase productivity and use proven decision-making methods.
- set up a good meeting environment for both physical and virtual meetings.
- structure and manage conversations in meetings for maximum effectiveness.
- involve your attendees and get them working together.
- prevent, address, and manage conflict.
- speak with confidence.
- achieve the desired results, both during and after the meeting.
By the end of the webinar, you will confidently be able to hold meetings that participants enjoy and that produce beneficial results.