Tue, Jun 22|
Break Through Your Public Speaking Fear
This webinar will show you how to manage and prevent fear of public speaking by giving you effective techniques. You will learn how to harness your nervous energy, engage with your audience, and use your body language to feel more confident in front of an audience.
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the event
Throughout your life, there will be occasions where you will be required to speak in front of an audience such as at work, weddings, reunions, parties, and so on. You may be just starting out or well in your career and have to speak at office meetings and work events, preparing to give a speech at a best friend’s wedding, giving a training session or promotion speech as a volunteer, or have an upcoming formal presentation in front of a large audience.
Regardless of the occasion and whether you are addressing 1, 5, or 1,000 people, taking action to rectify your fear of public speaking is necessary to become a more confident public speaker. Imagine stepping in front of an audience, with all eyes looking at you, with confidence, excited to “take the stage” and share your message. If you are ready overcome your fears and improve your public speaking performance, then this webinar is for you!Why you should Attend
Do you dread leading meetings or speaking to groups? Have you ever felt weak in the knees and sick to your stomach when speaking in front of an audience? The idea of being embarrassed and worried about failure can send many of us into lockup mode when addressing an audience. Doubt and fears are fueled by varying situations affecting confidence. However, the good news is that fear, when addressed can be BENEFICIAL and managed and prevented.
This webinar will help you learn ways you can embrace fear and use it to improve your confidence and skills. You will get specific tips on what to do prevent nerves and what to do if those nerves still crop up when speaking - so you can deliver your message and presentation effectively, with confidence.Areas Covered in the Session
You will learn:
- To describe and understand the fear
- Body language and voice control techniques
- How to relax through preparation and organization techniques
- Strategies to engage your audience
- Strategies to prevent, calm, and manage nerves
- How to stay on track and avoid rambling
- How to sound confident even when you are nervous
- How to respond to difficult questions with relaxed ease
- This course can benefit anyone who would like to feel more confident when giving a speech, either live, in person, or via the internet, or as a recording