Mon, Oct 10|
Essential Public Speaking Skills Anyone Can Master for Workplace Success
In this practical webinar, you’ll discover how to get your message across and influence others with presentations that make people want to listen. You will learn how you plan your next presentation, from analyzing your audience and discovering your purpose, to organizing your thoughts and improving
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
About the event
Whether your goal is to inform, persuade, entertain, or train, there are core communication strategies and presentation techniques that will ensure you give a professional presentation that engages your audience and achieves your desired outcomes.
Poor presentation skills or avoidance of public speaking negatively affects business and individual success. The good news is that public speaking skills can be learned.
If your public speaking skills are holding you back in your career, this webinar will give you the tools you need to speak for success. No matter what industry and profession you are in, you need to speak clearly and confidently to communicate your ideas and achieve your desires and move your team and your career forward.
In this practical webinar, you’ll discover how to get your message across and influence others with presentations that make people want to listen. You will learn how you plan your next presentation, from analyzing your audience and discovering your purpose, to organizing your thoughts and improving your delivery.
You will receive practical, actionable tools you can use immediately.Why you should Attend
Whether you are presenting to board members, investors, customers and clients, colleagues, employees, potential employers, or conference attendees, a strong presentation can generate interest and boost your career and business. But how do pull off a great presentation…every time?
This webinar will help you know what to do so you can deliver a presentation with confidence using an easy-to-remember, simple process. You will receive practical and actionable tools you can use immediately to give persuasive presentations and get buy-in from your audience.
When using your valuable time to prepare and deliver a presentation, you want it to be a success. You want to engage your audience and make your presentation positively memorable. In this webinar, you will learn the FOUR KEY elements that produce a successful presentation that you can apply to any presentation.Areas Covered in the Session
- Apply the four key elements to produce a successful presentation
- Light up the room and screen, command the attention of your audience, and own the space
- Enhance your presentation with body language, non-verbal communication, and voice tonality and projection
- Deliver a dynamic speech with little time to prepare
- Manage and conquer your speech anxiety
- Connect with your audience and get them engaged and inspired by your message
- Appear and feel confident and compelling
- Organize your ideas in easy-to-remember frameworks, based on your desired outcomes
- Speak and use your voice with control and for optimal effect
- Master the art of sounding natural and conversational
- You want to improve your public speaking skills
- You want to develop professional presentation skills
- You want to know the key elements that make a speech great
- You regularly make presentations and want to do them better and easier, with improved results