Speak Impromptu with Confidence and Ease
Time & Location
About the event
You will learn how to:
- Develop confidence by learning how to formulate your thoughts quickly for public speaking.
- Deliver an impactful, structured speech on the spot.
- Structure your thoughts and your speech easily and quickly.
- Anticipate situations during which you may be asked to speak.
- Utilize tactics for thinking quickly in a public speaking situations.
- Prepare a speech with short notice using an impromptu speech template.
- Develop impromptu speaking skills so you are ready to speak on the spot easily and comfortably at any event and circumstance.
An impromptu speech is common. In business, at school, or at social and other public events, you are often unexpectedly called on to “make a few marks” or brief remarks about a specific topic. The ability to speak well on short notice is a useful skill.
Impromptu speaking challenges a speaker to develop an organized speech in a limited time. However, the thought of public speaking intimidates many people. This fear is often diminished when there is time to prepare and practice before getting up in front of an audience. What happens, though, when there is no time to prepare, and you are asked to speak without notice? This can make the most confident presenters nervous.
In this webinar, you will learn tactics for thinking under pressure, and practice strategies to develop a polished speech brilliantly and confidently within minutes.Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills and be able to speak well at a moment's notice.Why should you attend?
Becoming skilled at impromptu speaking can give you the self-confidence to give an impactful last-minute presentation.