Wed, Jun 01|
Speak on the Spot
Public Speaking: Speak comfortably and confidently at a moment's notice, about anything, anywhere
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
About the event
Public Speaking: Speak comfortably and confidently at a moment's notice, about anything, anywhere!About this event What to Expect
This highly interactive virtual workshop focuses on delivery skills that immediately empower you to deliver highly effective presentations.This Session – SPEAK ON THE SPOT
You will work on:
- Delivering an impactful, structured speech on the spot.
- Structuring your thoughts and your speech easily and quickly.
- Anticipating situations during which you may be asked to speak.
- Finding your Go-To impromptu speaking formula to use at any time.
- Interactive practice and feedback - Prepare a speech with short notice using an impromptu speech template.
- Discussions and role-plays
- Break-out groups
- Practice presentations
- Debrief and review of sessions
* Bring a notebook. All levels are welcome. No experience is necessary.
This workshop will be taught by Lisa Kleiman, public speaking coach and principal of Speaktopia, and author of “You Got This! Everything You Need to Master Authentic Public Speaking” Resources | Speaktopia
Check us out at www.speaktopia.comOur Live Virtual Workshops
These small group virtual workshops are packed with stimulating activities and role-play exercises.
Practice speaking in a low-pressure, supportive environment in small groups of 3 - 5 people receiving feedback to address your specific issues.
Benefit from peer involvement and experience the power of the group in a fun, safe, and dynamic learning environment.
The sessions are ongoing, with a mix of beginning and advanced students. Attend one or more sessions (see package discount). Our hope is you are inspired, not intimidated by varying levels, keeping in mind those with more experience started with the same fears, progressing to their present level by consistent effort.
Each session addresses a different skill set, with varying practice exercises. There is no order to the sessions. You can attend any, in any order.